The multifunctional wood crusher machine has a wider application range, so its market demand is huge. This new wood pulverizer can not only process logs, branches, etc., but also process various types of straw, thatch, bamboo, and other materials. So, what are the use characteristics of the multifunctional wood shredder?
Why develop a multi-function wood pulverizer?
In the process of using wood crusher machine, will you encounter this situation: because the raw materials are irregular, it cannot be processed directly. Generally, the raw materials purchased by wood processing plants include wood scraps, branches, bark, and even straw and straw. If we want to use a machine to pulverize these raw materials directly, the ordinary wood pulverizer can not do it.
This is because ordinary sawdust machines have only one feed inlet. And due to the size limitation of the feed inlet, only wood smaller than the diameter of the feed inlet can be processed. Then if you want to crush some irregular raw materials, you need to use other caliber wood chips to crush. The emergence of a multi-function wood pulverizer perfectly solved this shortcoming.
The multifunctional sawdust machine is designed with multiple feeding ports for users to choose from. Generally, multi-function wood shredders are designed with two or more feed inlets. A feed port can feed regular wood, such as logs. The other feed inlet is designed to be longer and wider.
Irregular materials such as branches, large pieces of wood scrap, and even straw and straw can be entered. In this way, a multi-purpose feature is realized. The models of multifunctional wood shredders are also relatively complete, from 500 to 1000. It can meet the actual needs of different users.
What should be paid attention to the use of multi-function wood pulverizer?
- After the machine is connected to the power, check whether it is turned correctly.
- When the machine is in use, attention should be paid to changing the tool. To make the blade extend 2-4mm from the plane of the cutter head, then tighten the bolts. If the pressure bolt thread is worn, it should be replaced immediately to prevent damage to the cutter head nut. The wood crusher does not change the power and speed, and sharpens the angle of the knife, keeping the original straight line 28-30°.
- Install the blades, the installation position of each blade should be properly positioned according to the size, keeping the length consistent.
- After a long period of use, if the crushing particle size of the machine is found to be unsatisfactory, the blade needs to be removed and polished. The user can use the sander to keep the blade sharp.
- Feeding should be even when feeding, to avoid the machine stuck. When feeding materials, avoid materials such as stones, nails, and other metals from entering the machine to prevent damage to the blade.
- The multi-function wood shredder should check the machine after a period of work. Check the screws in each place for looseness and the firmness of the blade.
- In the case of frequent use of the pulverizer, it is necessary to regularly check whether the butter at the bearing is lacking, and if there is little butter, it should be filled once.