When we use the animal feed pellet machine, if we want to ensure its efficient production efficiency, we must debug it well to ensure that the machine functions normally. If we want to ensure its efficient production efficiency, we must debug the pellets making machine well to ensure that the machine functions normally. We first need to understand the technological process of the pellet feed production line and understand the function of each specific equipment in the technological process.
Steps for debugging the animal feed pellets making machine
- Before debugging the feed pellet machine, check the operation of the equipment one by one. In addition, we also need to understand the crushing particle size of the raw material that matches the die hole of the granulator used. The crushing particle size of the raw materials should be fine, but not too fine. The ideal crushing particle size is recommended as follows:
A. The particle size above 3.35mm is ≤1%.
B. The particle size above 2.0mm is ≤5%.
C. The particle size above 1.0mm is about 20%.
D. The particle size above 0.5mm is about 30%.
E. The particle size below 0.25mm shall not be less than 20%.
F. The particle size above 0.25mm is about 24%.
- Before debugging the animal feed pellet making machine, remove the stones, welding slag and other sundries left during the installation of the machine.
- Before debugging, check whether the steam piping system used has a good decompression function and drainage function to ensure the dry and saturated quenched and tempered steam required for the granulation of the machine, and to ensure that there is always 0.058-0.4 after the pressure reducing valve. Steam of MPA.
- The distance between the pressure roller and the ring die should be adjusted before starting the pellet feed machine. Generally, when the ring die is rotated, the pressing roller is in a non-rotating state (that is, the distance between the pressing roller and the ring die is 0.1~0.4MM). Never adjust the distance between the ring die and the pressure roller too small, which will not only accelerate the wear of the ring die and the pressure roller, but also reduce the unit output during production.
- When starting the animal feed pelleting equipment, the feed amount should not reach the maximum instantaneously. We should evenly add raw materials to the feed inlet. It takes about 5-10 minutes to make the feed volume reach the ideal value (that is, the motor current value during normal production is 85-95% of the rated current value).
- When the feed particles have axial cracks or radial cracks, and the pulverization rate is high, and the output is low, we should increase the tempering temperature and increase the amount of steam during tempering; it may also be that the cutter position is far away And blunt, making the particles short or torn, so we can also adjust the position of the cutter appropriately.
- When the surface of the animal feed pellets is not smooth and the powdering rate is high, it may be that the compression of the ring die is relatively small, and the die with a larger compression hole should be replaced.
- When the water content of the feed pellets is high, the production output of the pellet machine is low, and the phenomenon of machine blockage often occurs. We should adjust the pressure reducing valve so that the steam pressure entering the conditioner is 0.1-0.4MPa, and the trap can play a role in draining. The tempering temperature can also be increased correspondingly, because the increase in temperature is beneficial to the increase of the maturity of the material. Generally, the moisture content of the material increases by about 1% for every 11°C increase in temperature.