Wood shaving machine’s brief description
This commercial wood shaving machine is mainly used to cut all kinds of dry wood and branches into curled shavings with uniform thickness. This wood shaver is driven by electricity and has high working efficiency. Its processing volume can reach 300kg/h to 1500kg/h per hour.
Technical parameter of the wood shaver machine
|Main shaft rotary speed(r/min)||600|
The main structure of the wood shaving machine
The main structure of the wood shavings machine includes frame body, motor, pulley, cutter head, and so on. The cutter head of the machine is between 0.5-3mm. By adjusting the angle of the tip of the cutter head, the thickness of the finished wood shavings can be adjusted. Because wood shavings are a one-shot product, there are no screens and hammers inside this wood shaver.
How to make wood shavings by an electric wood shaver?
When using the machine, first turn on the power and start the machine to keep the machine in continuous operation. Then put the wood or branches to be processed into the inlet of the wood shaving machine. After the wood enters the machine inlet, it will be quickly cut into uniform wood shavings, and then discharged through the outlet.
Main features of Shuliy wood shavings machine
1. The commercial wood shaving machine has a variety of models, we can choose the appropriate machine model according to the customer’s raw material size, and provide free installation and use instructions.
2. The wood shavings processed by this shaving machine are very versatile and can be widely used in various paper mills, particleboard factories, fiberboard factories, and wood chip production bases. In addition, wood shavings are also commonly used in the transportation and materials for animal bedding.
Trouble and solution of using wood shaving machine
- The belt will get stuck when using a wood shaving machine. Reason: Motor rotor and machine rotor are not concentric. Solution: The position of the motor can be moved to the left and right. Or add pads under the motor feet to adjust the concentricity of the two rotors.
- The output of wood shaving machines is relatively low. Cause: The blade is not sharp or the blade is not adjusted to the proper position. Solution: Remove the blade and sharpen the blade. Or adjust the blade to the appropriate chip position.
- The wood shaving machine has difficulty in feeding and slow cutting. Cause: The blade is badly worn. Or the blade gap is too large or too small. Solution: Grind the blade to ensure the blade is sharp. Or adjust the fixed knife gap 2-3mm, and ensure that the blade angle cannot be greater than 30 °.