Wood shaving machine for sale
This commercial wood shaving machine is mainly used to cut all kinds of dry wood and branches into curled wood shavings with uniform thickness. This wood shavings making machine can be driven by electricity and diesel engine. The high-quality shavings processed by the commercial wood shavings machine can be used as bedding for animals, such as horses, chickens, pigs, etc., as well as protective fillers in shipping containers. This machine can process wood shavings of different thicknesses and sizes and it has high working efficiency. Its processing volume can reach 300kg/h to 2500kg/h per hour.
Technical parameter of wood shaving machine
Note of wood shaving machine parameters
The log shaving machine has multiple models, and the output of each model and the size of the applicable raw materials are different. Customers need to pay attention to the distinction when purchasing. Generally, the larger the model of the wood shaving machine, the larger the output and the larger the feed size. We only list the parameter table of the electric wood shaving machine. If customers need diesel-driven wood shavers, they can contact us directly. Our Shuliy factory can customize suitable machine models for customers according to their production needs.
Raw materials for making wood shavings
There are many raw materials used to produce wood shavings. Generally, all kinds of logs, branches, poplar, mulberry, locust wood, shrubs, scrap building templates, etc. of different diameters and sizes can be used to process wood shavings.
But if you want to produce high-quality wood shavings, it is best to use the peeled logs. This is because shavings processed from logs are more uniform in size and thickness and produce less debris.
Uses of wood shavings
- At present, the biggest use of wood shavings is animal bedding. Wood shavings can be widely used in various animal farms, such as pigs, cattle, sheep, horses, chickens, rabbits, etc. Among them, horse farms and chicken farms have a great demand for wood shavings.
- Because of its fluffy texture, wood shavings are often used as bedding for fragile items in transportation. Putting shavings in the packing box can effectively protect the items.
- Wood shavings can be used as fuel when starting a fire. In many European and American countries, wood shavings are often used to ignite home fireplaces.
- Wood shavings are important raw materials for processing high-quality particleboards and sawdust boards, and can also be used as raw materials for papermaking in paper mills.
main structure of wood shaving machine for animal bedding
The main structure of the wood shavings machine includes frame body, motor, pulley, cutter head, and so on. The cutter head of the machine is between 0.5-3mm. By adjusting the angle of the tip of the cutter head, the thickness of the finished wood shavings can be adjusted. Because wood shavings are a one-shot product, there are no screens and hammers inside this wood shaver.
How to make wood shavings by wood shavings machine?
When using the machine, first turn on the power and start the machine to keep the machine in continuous operation. Then put the wood or branches to be processed into the inlet of the wood shaving machine. After the wood enters the machine inlet, it will be quickly cut into uniform wood shavings and discharged through the outlet.
Features of Shuliy wood shaving machine for animal bedding
1. The commercial wood shaving machine has a variety of models, we can choose the appropriate machine model according to the customer’s raw material size, and provide free installation and use instructions.
2. The wood shavings processed by this shaving machine are very versatile and can be widely used in various paper mills, particleboard factories, fiberboard factories, and wood chip production bases. In addition, wood shavings are also commonly used in the transportation and materials for animal bedding.
Trouble and solution of using wood shaving machine
- The belt will get stuck when using a wood shaving machine. Reason: Motor rotor and machine rotor are not concentric. Solution: The position of the motor can be moved to the left and right. Or add pads under the motor feet to adjust the concentricity of the two rotors.
- The output of wood shaving machines is relatively low. Cause: The blade is not sharp or the blade is not adjusted to the proper position. Solution: Remove the blade and sharpen the blade. Or adjust the blade to the appropriate chip position.
- The wood shaving machine has difficulty in feeding and slow cutting. Cause: The blade is badly worn. Or the blade gap is too large or too small. Solution: Grind the blade to ensure the blade is sharp. Or adjust the fixed knife gap 2-3mm, and ensure that the blade angle cannot be greater than 30 °.
Maintenance of wood shaving machine for horse bedding
Regular maintenance of the wood shaving machine can improve the production efficiency of wood shavings and reduce machine failures. The maintenance of the wood shaving machine requires three main aspects: replacing the blades of the cutter head, filling the machine bearings with lubricating oil, and replacing vulnerable parts.
Working video of commercial wood shaving machine
Customer cases of Shuliy wood shaving machines
Small wood shavings making machines were exported to South Africa to produce bedding for horse farms.
How is the small wood shaving machine price?
The price of wood shaving machines is often determined by different shaving machine manufacturers. Different wood shaving machine manufacturers have different prices because of the different types, structures, and performances of the shaving machines they supply.
The price of the same type of wood shaving machine will vary depending on the machine material, motor brand and power, and blade quality. Therefore, users need to make careful comparisons when purchasing wood shaving equipment.