The wood shavings making machine can process logs, branches, wood processing leftovers, etc. into shavings. The shavings processed by wood shavings can be used to produce particleboard (plywood). Or sold to paper mills to make wood pulp and paper raw materials. It can also be sold to transportation companies as fillings for fragile transportation. Wood shavings are also used as fillings in the nests of small pigs, cattle, sheep, and various animals. Wood shavings can also be used as bioenergy.
Why should we maintain the wood shavings making machine?
Customers or companies who have purchased wood shaving machines do not pay attention to maintenance during the use process, which will greatly shorten the service life of the equipment, increase input costs, and reduce production efficiency. In order to enable our customers to make good use of the wood shaving machine equipment, we have summarized some very practical maintenance methods for wood shaving machines.
Steps for maintaining the wood shaving machine for sale
- When using the wood shaving machine, pay attention to checking the degree of wear of the machine, and pay attention to replacing the worn parts at any time.
- It is best for users to fix the wood shaving machine in a flat processing place to prevent the machine from shaking violently due to uneven ground when it is working.
- The shaving equipment should avoid a large amount of dust covering, so as not to affect the normal use of the machine.
- When lubricating the wood shaving machine, if the bearing oil temperature rises, stop the machine immediately to check the cause. Good lubrication has a great relationship with the bearing life of the machine. It directly affects the service life and operation rate of the machine. Therefore, the injected lubricating oil must be clean and the seal must be good.
- Avoid full-load work of the shaving machine in use. The machine should be fed evenly when using the machine, too much at one time will cause serious machine jam.